Friday 21 November 2008

THIS WEEK EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT...


... the OLSEN TWINS. As much as I can't stand their annoying pout (a friend in the know told me they whisper 'prune' in order to get the perfect pout for their poses)... you have to give it up to them, for they do know style and how to rock it. With this in mind, its no surprise they've published a coffee table book named Infulence, celebrating the 22 creative people who have inspired them. With the likes of Christian Louboutin, Diane von Furstenberg, Karl Largerfeld and Margherita Missoni gracing the pages, I have no doubt the book will be more than fabulous.

I do believe they've had a few fashion faux paus (the knee length gladiator boots anyone?), but at least they are individual with their style which is what makes them hot. Published on the 27 November (Penguin, £20) this will definitely be on my coffee table... when I buy one.

No comments: