Sunday 23 November 2008

BEAUTY BUYS: LIP THERAPY


I need to get back into blagging from other PR’s as I’m running low on my fancy beauty buys. One product I’m low on at present is my lip balm and considering the weather has taken a turn for the worst; I’m in need of something ‘top end’ to ensure my lips stay chapped free and plump. The brand I decided to treat myself to this time around was Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 SPF4, £7.50. Yes I know you can pick up a chap stick or a miniature Vaseline for cheaper, but it’s just not the same. This balm really does revive the lips, leaving them soft and supple, so should any of you want to treat yourselves, pop down to Space NK or Selfridges and pick one up.

2 comments:

Ruki Garuba said...

The Cranberry one is amazing and has a really nice tint. It saved me in Dom Rep. But the original is also good for everyday use. Blag me more too, the 100% discount card has now run out :(

Mrs SB said...

luv it, luv it- every christmas i get this in my kiehl's goodie bag!
and i luv it, it stays on, it leave no residue in my lip corners!
and it lasts for ages! no other lip balm will do!( hint ,hint bro!)
sing it loud, and spread the kiehl's luv!