Thursday 27 November 2008

THIS WEEK EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT… WHITNEY AND BOBBY GETTING BACK TOGETHER!?


Yes, I haven’t made a typo… Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown are rumoured to be rekindling their romance. According to reports from the Chicago Sun Times, the couple have been spotted ‘clearly looking very romantic’ while dining together.


The couple had been married for 14 years before their marriage came to an end two years ago. Whitney’s camp is denying the rumour, stating the couple remain “good friends whose primary interest is the well being of their daughter”.


Now, I’m confused… last time I knew, Whitney was still dating ‘Brandy’s brother’ Ray J? Well, should this be true and she’s left Ray J to go back to Bobby, I couldn’t say I blame her. Having the ‘boy’ sing the lyrics from his ‘wackady wack’ tune ‘Sexy can I’, all day every day in my ear, would be enough for me to head back into the arms of ‘bad boy Brown’.

No comments: