Saturday 22 November 2008

I’M IN NEED OF A… LEOPARD PRINT FUR JACKET


I’ve been looking for one… like, forever. Well at least since I bought my plain fake fur one from mango a few years ago. It fits (or use to fit), like a glove – it was totally made for me. Fast forward to now, I think I need to stop having Friday night take away if I’m to ever feel that ‘glamour puss’ effect it instantly adds to any outfit I wear with it.


Anyway, back to the fur version, I’ve seen a few about in ASOS, Koh Samui (not that I can afford it with a price tag of £484) and once again in Mango. At first glance the mango one was great; however on further inspection it doesn’t look so hot. They have a brown fur jacket for £70 which looks hot, but that would mean me spending £70 on something I already have at home, which in this credit crunch climate is not a sensible choice.

No comments: