Friday 6 March 2009

TREND WATCH: PEEP TOE BOOTS & SHOES

I’m yet to buy myself a pair, but I just can’t get enough of this trend. On first sight they may just look like an ‘ugly’ footwear choice, but I actually think they really work, especially peep toe shoes with jeans or short floral dresses, which is just perfect for Spring (when it finally arrives!).

You can just about find a version in every high street store; Zara, Aldo, New Look, Topshop, Carvela, Office and River Island and the pairs I’ve seen are hot, hot, hot!

Last season River Island did the Gladiator heel (as seen above) in black and they were sublime. They’ve now altered the colours for Spring and have brown and beige… ‘Are they as hot as the black pair? No, but I’m sure they could still be rocked and rocked well’. Visit http://www.riverisland.com/

No comments: