Friday 6 March 2009

ISSUE 12 WELCOME TO THIS WEEK’S FIERCE LIST…

So, I’ve started looking into doing something ‘meaningful’ this year and am contemplated doing a charity trek or run of some sort. I first looked into doing a trek to the Great Wall of China, then after speaking with my brother realised this was a bit too ambitious of me! I’m now looking into doing the Three Peaks Challenge – let’s watch this space… I have to research it first!

Anyhow, should you be feeling in the charity mood, you’ll be pleased to read the ‘FASHION NEWS’ post about the Comic Relief collaboration with Stella McCartney. I think I’m going to try and make it my mission to get family and friends to make sure they do at least one thing for charity each year. If doing a trek or marathon is not your bag, how about buying one of the limited edition Red Nose Day tees? Read the post for all the details…

Signing off for another week… if I’m at all serious about this trek, I better get my backside to the gym for my morning session!

Enjoy.

XXXX

No comments: