Friday 6 March 2009

THIS WEEK EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT… MICHAEL JACKSON 10 DAY UK TOUR!!

Yes, yes, they’ve been talking it up for ages and now it was finally confirmed, Michael Jackson, the KING of POP announced yesterday that he will be doing 10 dates at the O2 Arena!
Just about everyone I know is happy about this news, especially my good friend WB, for she is a big, big fan. Not the type of MJ fan that would fly out to the states and cry outside the court room due to him being on trial for child molestation charges, but the type of fan who knows the full dance routines to Thriller, Beat It, basically all the big hits. If she was a man, she could probably make a living impersonating him (dance moves wise) and she would make a decent living out of it, no joke!

Anyhow I’ve had email and verbal conversations with over 10 of my friends and everyone is up for going, so I’m getting them all to make sure they’ve registered with O2 priority seats (should O2 be their service provider), with Ticketmaster as they inform their registered users when various gig tickets go on sale and also on http://www.michaeljackson.com/ where you can register for presale tickets.


The official date for when tickets go on sale is Friday 13 March, so should one of you lucky readers get through to the box office, please get an extra one and I’ll reimburse you, I promise!

No comments: